Sunday, May 18, 2008

its for you sweety

Some times,I feel you ain’t with me;
I cant help it
But Im scared
of the days I foresee…
Sometimes I see you
backing away from me;
& I see my hands trying
To reach out to you;
But I cant
& I cant help what I see;
You have gone away from me.
I perceive
Its gonna happen someday
I just dread it isn’t today;
One day you’ll cxall
& it all will end;
Or worse,
You’ll never call again.
What will I do then?

I never thought of you
Only being mine;
I cant, that’d be selfish
& Im not worth it;
Coz I know someday you’ll shine.
Bright in this whole mad world,
Shine to your fullest potential
For all you dreams,
Our dreams.
One day you’ll realize I wasn’t crazy.
But ,By all means,
I wanna tell you that
I see you ,I feel you,
I crave for you
Every passing moment
You’re there wit me in my mind,
Oh, if only I could
hold this fleeting time.
This is not love.
No,it isn’t.
Nor it is my life.
It’s something more than that
Something purer which cant be shoved
By anyone else
-It is my belief
In you
& yours too
In me.
Cant ya see?

You say I wasn’t there with you,
Whenever you needed me
Perhaps I wasn’t,
But,I always tried to be.
I don’t bother if we never meet
or talk to each other
Coz Im content to cherish the feeling
Of you being there for me.

And Im sure ,one day will come;
When there won’t be
anything between us;
No one, no feeling,
No desires to be fulfilled
& I’ll be the happiest person;
Coz then our minds,our hearts
& our souls will merge;
And we’ll become one!!

1 comment:

abhishek shukla said...

cn i hire u to x press ma emotions ???.... amazin ... i respect da love in it ...